Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rosette Dress

A short while ago Shwin and Shwin posted on Facebook that they were in need of some pattern testers. I was beyond eager. Only problem was that I was at school, on a break, and could NOT get my phone connected to sign up as one of the testers. I called my husband... no answer. I called my mom... no answer. I called my sister... you get the point.
In a fit of desperation, I called my dad. That's right, my good ol' dad totally saved the day and signed me up. Love it! And love the dress I ended up being able to test.
It is called the Every Little Thing dress. So adorable and so versatile.
These pockets might be my favorite thing about the dress.
When I made it this time around, I omitted the big bow and added a little rosette trim I had left over from the camera strap. Love, love, love it!


No comments: