Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hair Clips

Remember this post?  The earrings turned out to be super cheap and you can totally customize them.  While on another trip to HL I decided to scan the jewelry section to see what else I could find.
These little babies caught my eye, so I snatched them up for 1/2 off!  If you notice the original price was $2.99 which means I bought them for $1.50.  You may also notice that there are 18 bobby pins in the package.  Now because of my great love for math that equals to about $0.08 a piece.  Craziness!
Then I busted out my E6000 (which I LOVE way more than Gorilla Glue!) and rummaged through my brads to find a couple that would work.
So cute and so affordable! 

I have tried making bobby pins before with the typical ones you buy at Walmart. They never work out. You end up wasting a lot of the bobby pin to glue on the embellishment.  And they really don't hold well.  These hold great.  Enjoy!

No comments: