Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dress-Up Necklace

Over the summer, I was looking around on some of those daily deal sites while at my in-laws. My mother-in-law mentioned that she had seen a really cute necklace. I looked it up and printed it off. I knew pretty quick that I would be able to recreate it.
Super cute and in a ton of colors. Only problem... they were a little pricey and then shipping made it even worse.
 I strung the pearls onto jewelry string and attached the ends to jump rings. The ribbon is then also attached to the jump rings and tied in a bow on one end.
 
A few difference:
1. I used more pearls because I liked the look.
2. I also alternated between big and little pearls.
2. I couldn't for the life of me find any of the ribbon clasp thingy (Totally a word, according to my four year old. Except she says fingy).
 
If you make sure that you buy the pearls, ribbon, and jump rings at Hobby Lobby when they are half off you can make these for a screaming deal. And those are my favorite kinds of deals!

1 comment:

gaynell said...

So need to have a "like" button, because I totally like all your posts. Sending hugs.