Friday, January 4, 2013

More Elf on the Shelf Ideas

Yes, I realize that Christmas is over, but the last half of December ended up being crazier then even I anticipated. I got a new calling at church, yea! It is a big calling, eh...
 
Time to finish off most of our Elfie ideas. You can just tuck this away for next year.
My kids started the "my daddy's gone again and I am not going to listen or do what I am supposed to" kick about half way through the month. Elfie had to send a little note from Santa. 

Elfie got caught in the Wyoming wind on the way back from the North Pole that night and didn't quite make it back before the doors locked.
At this point in December we still didn't have snow so Elfie improvised.
The kids loved when Elfie turned our milk pink.
Spending the night outside finally caught up to Elfie, he slept most of the day.
And then ended up with a pretty bad cold.
By far my favorite: Elfie apparently didn't realize that the Barbies were already in relationships.
And finally, the "mom forgot to move Elfie so she panicked".

No comments: