Monday, January 21, 2013

Dress Pattern

Honestly... I have never really bought a pattern online. Mainly because you can find so many cute ones for free and a little because I wanted to get really good at sewing before hand.
 
A little crazy? Maybe... But I just never really felt like committing to anything.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/littledresspattern
Until I saw this. Holy of all holies, this dress is beautiful! I did hesitate for about a minute because of the $6 price tag. I can be cheap sometimes.
 
During that minute I contemplated trying to figure it out from the pictures, but then realism set in. So I pushed the buy button and I had to wait a day and I almost died it was instantly mine.
This pattern is awesome. Such a great dress. A little time consuming, but totally worth it. I think next time I may trim down the sleeves a tad. You know, just because. I will warn you, it takes a ton of paper to print the pattern. Again, though, worth it.
 
The fabric is my favorite. I have been hoarding this fabric for over two years. I was pretty excited/scared to cut into it.
 
This pattern was so worth the $6 I spent. I have ideas for an all chambray one and I can't wait.

No comments: