Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday I'm In Love

This baby came in the mail today.  It was definitely time for an upgrade.  My parents bought my first machine, a Singer Featherweight II, before Shawn and I got married.  It served well as my "learning machine" but now that I have improved it was time for something that could do a little more. 

I love her already.  Have I used her?  No.  But I have read the manual and she seems great.  Happy early birthday to me!

On a funnier note: 
When I picked Landon up from school today I told him that my new sewing machine came in the mail.  This is what followed:

Landon:  Is it a brother or a sister?
Me:  What?
Landon:  Is it a brother or a sister?
Me:  Landon, I don't understand what you are asking.
Landon:  You were talking on the phone the other day and said you might get a Brother sewing machine.  So, did you get the Brother or a sister?

LOVE HIM!

No comments: