Saturday, April 23, 2011

Church Bag

I have been carrying around the kids' church stuff in a black bag I got as a bridesmaid gift.  It is just really boring and kind of starting to come apart.  I have a bunch of cute material in my stash and thought I should put some of it to good use.  I googled tote bag patterns and picked the first one that caught my eye.  I really wish it was bigger, but beggars can't be choosers, right?  I used this free pattern.  I am sure if I looked harder I could have found exactly what I wanted, but alas... 

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

You can send one of those my way any time :) wink wink :)

Amy Lawson said...

Seriously why did you get ALL of mom's crafty gene? I got notta, nothing, zip. I HATE you crafty people. You should just start making things and sending them to your poor pathetic un-crafty sister, especially since she has a super cute little girl who is dying to have cute things.