Thursday, April 21, 2011

A.C.Utes!

Not really sure the title will come off the way I wanted it to.  It sounded so clever in my head.  Oh well...  Shawn has been pestering  lovingly reminding me that he has a bag of ACUs in the garage that he wanted me to do something with.  Apparently I wasn't getting the hint so he brought them up to my craft room.  I pulled out a pair of the pants today to see what I could do.
I just kind of went with it, so it has a few flaws.  Luckily I have about eighty pairs to work with.  Not even sure who it will fit.  It is a little over 10" long and about a 24" waist.  When I make more I will actually do some measurements!  This one needs a home!!

1 comment:

Sarah Lee Cakes said...

it's acute... don't worry, I got it! if it needs a home i've got an 8 year old girl who would love it! plus my 6 year old has a camo overall skirt from ON, so they could be matchy-poo.