Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Painting

Shawn and I got married almost ten years ago. You would think I would have painted at least one room in all the places we have lived. But, not so much. Usually the reasoning was that we would be moving shortly. After moving to Cheyenne, I knew this home would be a little more permanent. And yet, it still took me over a year to paint anything. Gah!
One morning this summer, I woke up and did a quick browse of Pinterest. Someone pinned a bathroom that they had painted grey. I LOVED it! So naturally, I ran out and bought the exact same paint and everything else I would need. A few hours later, I was done. Awesome!
I also spruced it up will a few new accessories.
I also decided to rip out the towel ring that is standard in all bathrooms. I replaced it with a knob I bought at Hobby Lobby years ago. I think it looks a lot better, don't you?

No comments: