Monday, September 3, 2012

Bow and Flower Holder

 A while back I posted this tutorial. I realized today that I never posted about the flower holder. I also just noticed that one of the flowers is missing from its spot. NOT good for my OCD!





This was such an easy project. And as long as you know how to use a glue gun, you will be fine! 

I started with an unfinished frame from Hobby Lobby. You could definitely use an frame you have, just take off the back and the glass. I painted the frame white to match Tana's room and added very small vinyl decals just to give it a little something.
Next, find some coordinating ribbon. If you have a staple gun, you could totally use that to attach the ribbon, but I used hot glue. Measure out where each piece of ribbon will go and glue all the ribbon to the top. Once the tops are completely dry, pull the ribbon taut and glue the bottoms.

So simple, yet such a cute "decoration" to any room.

No comments: