Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jewelry Storage for Small Spaces

 As much as I love jewelry, I don't really like it displayed on my walls. But, on the flip side, I also don't want it hidden, because I will forget to wear it. After moving I had to come up with a new way to store my jewelry.
My necklace idea took a little bit of thinking. Meaning I had my necklaces strewn all over my dresser for a few months before I came up with an idea. I simply used some Command hooks to hang them up. I truly love these things. So easy to put up, they don't ruin the wall, and even easier to take down and move. I think I may buy a few more and move some necklaces around.
My earring idea took all but one trip to Joann Fabric and a 50% off coupon. I found this CUTE stand and new exactly what to use it for. It is also fairly small and sits nicely on my bathroom counter.

No comments: