Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Name Plaque

Before we had kids, Shawn decided on a name for a baby girl. He was adamant about it. He heard the name from someone that came into the bank and instantly fell in love with it. When we got pregnant with Landon he told me I could pick his name, if he could name our daughter. A while after we became pregnant with Savanah, and he cashed in his chips. I guess it is a good thing that I loved her name, too!

The only other thing he insisted on was only having one "n" instead of the traditional two. Fine with me. Although, even after almost four years, I still look at her name and wonder if it is spelled right.
Once we find Savanah a bed, this plaque will hang from the foot board. I saw something like it at Pottery Barn and really loved it. Again, once we find a bed...

I also divafied this paper mache' star I found. Just a little paint, ribbon, and some glitter. Am I alone in thinking that glitter makes everything better?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Makes me want to have a girl!