Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Be The Good

My church (confused? Look here) will occasionally do a big craft day called Super Saturday. I love these! This year I was asked to come up with something fun to go along with the quote. I racked my brain for a little and came up with this.
This frame measures 8x10, but I also made a smaller version in a 5x7. My inspiration was the paper. It was more then I normally pay for paper, but I loved it. I bought the pack with 48 pieces at Hobby Lobby. It is an assortment of oranges and teals. This way everyones' is similar but not the same.
I placed the paper in the frame and cut out my vinyl. Funny story: I cut out the orange "be the good" and then decided to use white for the other letters to make the orange pop. After cutting it out and applying it to the glass I noticed something interesting. I kept reading and rereading the quote, but it just didn't look right. After about five minutes I noticed that I totally cut out "their" instead of "there". That would have been embarrassing to show up with a few dozen of these cut out wrong.
I really love how it turned out and I especially love the quote. So go out and be the good in the world!


I Heart Nap Time
Skip To My Lou

No comments: