Friday, March 29, 2013

Disney Bags

As I mentioned, I am heading to Disneyland in a few days. I am beyond excited! It is a girls only trip, which I have gotten a bunch of crap for, and that means no strollers. My sister and I were brainstorming one day about what we would bring to carry all our stuff. A purse would get obnoxious very quickly. Throwing a card, my phone, and my ticket in my pocket makes me a little nervous. My mom bought herself a Disney Dooney and Bourke purse... not even going to happen! So what else is a girl to do?
Make one!

We ran through several options for fabric until I decided on the chevron. One perk about being the seamstress? You get to be the ultimate decision maker. I followed the same basic tutorial for the Ipad cases using a 7.5 by 9.5 inch measurement, and then just added some straps.
The insides coordinate with our princess shirts, which you will see more of after the trip. I will be sporting a Belle shirt so I went with red for the rose. So excited to get some pictures of my projects in action!


No comments: