Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!

My husband turns the BIG 3-0 today! I still have a hard time believing that he is thirty and that in about a year and a half I will be, too. Eeek!!
We invited our good friends over for a barbeque and had a mini party. My husband isn't one for big gatherings so I think this was perfect for him. I found this really cute idea on pinterest. I skipped the gum balls and did packages of gum instead. I figured they would get more use. I decided to also do the "30 sucks". I found the cute canisters a HL for super cheap and just decorated them with things I had at home.
Lighting all those candles was quite a beast! At one point Savanah almost blew them all out before I was done lighting them.
Unfortunately he couldn't get all the candles on the first try. There were just too many!
Happy birthday to an awesome daddy and an amazing husband. We love you!

(Curse the cupboard for being open! And Tana struggles with pictures!)

**Apparently this didn't post on his birthday. Oops!

2 comments:

Bacchus Family said...

What kind of "cake" is that?

Unknown said...

Tracy- it is a smores pie!