Tuesday, November 15, 2011

California, Here We Coooommmme

I used to love the TV show The OC.  I started watching is right after I had Landon.  One of my best friends lent me her DVDs so I had something to do while I was home with him.  Shortly after, I purchased the seasons for myself.  The song that plays at the start of the show reminds me of home.  

I am a Californian through and through (except for the lack of blond hair...)

 The first week in November we flew out to California to meet my side of the family at Disneyland.  Ten adults and eight kids, it was awesome!  To make it even more awesome, we all wore matching shirts.  I guess technically they were more coordinating than matching, but you know.

I found the idea here.  I absolutely love that the site has hundreds of images to choose from.  It took us about five months to truly narrow it down to one image per person.  No joke!
My only advice?  Buy the TransferMagic transfer paper and make sure you read what type you are buying.  My sister and I were unaware that we had purchased the light colored paper and tried it on a black shirt.  No dice.  They do sell dark colored paper and it works great, too.  Just be aware of which you are buying. 
You can use this transfer paper for so many projects.  It was fast and they turned out great.  I even added wording to the bottom of our mickey heads.

Enjoy!

No comments: